BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

back from Penang!!!! well have alot of fun!!!!!

hi!!!
back from penang...well...i feel sad when coming back to KL...i wanted to stay at penang longer...maybe stay there n don come back...but too bad i have to come back KL...=.=....
nvm la see the picture la~~~

1st i when to alor setar because my cousin brother wedding...


look so happy

this what i drink when dinner...tiger beer~~~

NEXT!!!!!!when back to sungai petani!!!!
well be4 i sleep i play a chess game....losing...


NEXT!!!!!!!!wake up at 6.30 ++am.... when out to eat...n see how much i n my brother eat

hehe....LATER!!!! when to my uncle house...is damn nice!

this is on top of the tea table...


Later all that when back to penang...take picture of my cute dog Jojo
then later when to cut my hair...T.T...now damn short...


last time...

n...now...T.T

then...days go by...n is the day i have to go back to KL...haiz....but!!!! be4 i go back i take a picture of my brother n my cousin sister


they are singing...because their competition are near...so...

OK!!!!! that all for today~~~

Signing Off!!!!

0 comments: