BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Faber Drive Vs Madina Lake



Faber drive

VS

Madina Lake


Whos Song is nicer???well...i like 2 their song...is damn nice!!!!

TODAY!!! SCHOOL!!!! suck...no 1 go 1...i go oni kena kristine bully...the form 3 1...haiz u ah...oh ya kristine sorry oh~~~when u call me follow u go out that time i go home lau...hehe...next time ba~~see next time free i belanja u yum cha...nvm la take u go eat shit la...jkjk!!!!

ok let see...1st sei winnie lai...got blog but no tell me...sei yea...nvm~~ link u lau...now is your turn..if u no link me i tell u,u at night will never sleep..MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

exam over lau damn nice wait a sec...oh ya...exam that time also damn nice can sleep like a pig for 1hr when akaun exam i dono how to do at all...fail la...wait...my plan was to fail...i am going to fail my exam with flying colour!!!!is cool u know but moral sure pass lau la...T.T!!!!i copy the nilai paper...too bad to all of u who can't!!!!jkjk...even our teacher let me copy..she saw me take the nilai paper up oni she go n say Roy!!!! "jangan ankat kertas nilai telalu tinggi nanti cikgu lain datang nampak kamu kantoi"...lol...damn good the TEACHER!!!! CINTA KAMU CIKGU!!!!!!

well...today 1 of my tuition friend call elaine she sms me... i was like what the... she in school what y sms me 1??what u all know...she sms me n ask for sejarah...lol...damn...but too bad when time up i cannot find the last answer...T.T!!!! SORRY ELAINE!!!!!!! I FAIL TO LET U KNOW THE ANSWER!!!!! T.T!!!!!!

yesterday my mom buy me 3 book...for RM 15...n guess what!!! is all abt darkness nature!!! WO!!!!!!!well...is been so long seen i write novel...last time my novel the darkness nature i delete it lau because not good!!!!but i am reading alot of book not school book...because school book suck...i will write my novel again...when i am rdy~~hehe...

That all~~

0 comments: