BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

fuck up day hate backstreet boys song!!!


Trying To Forget The Past!
And Waiting For The One For Me!

lol...damn long no update lau...well is because...i am lazy~~!!!
^^
happy to be so...

haiz...haiz...today when to Giant to buy things...well is my mom wan to go not me i just go there to help her to take things oni...^^

haiz...when we r done...we when to the car there n put the things in...but the car can't start...wtf...waited for like 1 hr plus for my dad to come but he say he is stuck in a traffic jam..so we when to eat...n guess what...the stupid busted who play backstreet boys ( i still ) song...when i hear until that song i lost my mood to eat...but i still forces myself to eat...

later dad came...fetch us back home n here i am blogging...^^...fuck up day i have today...
Waiting for the one be4 i leave...
Going to ipoh when form 5 over


0 comments: